Who we are:
Our website address is: https://www.clicademy.com
Specifically, the Policy explains following topics:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
- How to contact the appropriate authorities?
What data do we collect?
While using our websute, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. The data we collect from you may include, but is not limited to, following data:
- Personal identification information which include your username, and email address.
- Online traffic data that you have created when visiting our website and social media pages, among which the Log data is explained below.
- Log data: Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this kind of data. The Log Data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites or apps, like Google Analytics.
- Personal identification information and content provided when using our social media platforms.
- If you accept our invitation to participate in research surveys and/or questionnaires, your personal indentification information and answers will be collected.
How do we collect data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies and/or leave traffic data.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Visit, use, and communicate with our social media platforms.
- Use or view our website and social media platforms using mobile devices.
- Communicate with us using emails and other digital communications methods.
We may also receive your data indirectly from other sources, such as plug-ins and email clients provided by third-party platforms.
As technology evolves, we may collect your data using newly emerging and adopted technologies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order, rigistration, and manage your account.
- View and analyse your site visit and social media engagement behaviours so that we can create Insights content to be shared with our online community.
- Email you with site content and special offers of services we think you might like.
- We will not use your data to reveal your identity.
- We will use your data in compliance with GDPR requirements.
- We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and invite you to participate in academic research.
When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases. If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. As of now, we do not have such organisations in question that will receive such data.
How do we store your data?
We securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].Our Company will keep your data until you have made the request for us to delete them from our database. Once we have received your request of exercising “the rights of being forgotten”, we will delete your data either automatically or manually.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We would like to occasionally use your persional information to contact you for the purpose to invite you participate in research projects such as answering survey and/or questionnaires, joining focus group discussions, and participating in online experiements. All these reserach will be conducted under strict professional and academic ethics regulations and guidelines. you may always decline or opt out at any time and any stage. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for research purposes or sharing your data to our partner researchers before research results are published. If you no longer wish to be contacted for research purposes, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partners. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Wesometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.